Part-time, to fit around family responsibilities.
Join our growing team at access: technology as an Administrator, playing a crucial role in our mission to make a significant impact on lives across the country through assistive technology.
Based in our Ripon, North Yorkshire office, we’re looking for a highly organised, detail-oriented individual with exceptional administrative skills. If you have a knack for office management, meticulous record-keeping, and supporting a team with purchasing, bookings and client communication, this is the perfect role for you!
This part-time role is ideally suited for parents, with working hours designed to accommodate school schedules and family commitments. We understand the importance of work-life balance, especially for those juggling parenting responsibilities. At access: technology, we offer working hours that align with school timings and holidays, allowing you to manage both your professional and personal life effectively.
Join us as an Administrator and enjoy the flexibility to fulfil your role while being there for your family.
Why choose access: technology?
- Competitive salary: £24k FTE – pro-rated to £16k
- Parent-friendly hours: Part-time hours designed to fit around school schedules.
- Growing benefits: Gain an extra day of holiday for each year of service.
- Birthday off: Celebrate your special day with an additional day off.
- Beautiful office location: Work in the serene setting of our Ripon office.
- Pet-friendly office: Yes! Bring your dog to work.
- Season pass: Enjoy access to Newby Hall and Gardens for you and guests.
Working Hours: 9:30 am to 2:30 pm. Allowing for school drop-offs and pick-ups.
Days: Monday to Friday, during school terms.
Holidays: The role will follow the standard school holiday pattern, with 4 weeks off during the summer.
Become part of our sector-leading team dedicated to unlocking potential and transforming lives.
At access: technology, we specialise in providing bespoke technology solutions for disabled children and adults, particularly those with brain injuries. Our values are centred on a client-focused approach and delivering the highest quality of service.
As an Administrator, you will be an essential part of our team, ensuring smooth day-to-day operations in the office and supporting our mission to transform lives through technology.
Who we are looking for:
Are you highly organised, detail-oriented, and adept at managing office environments? We’re seeking an Administrator who can handle daily office tasks with efficiency and accuracy. Your role will involve managing office logistics, handling purchasing responsibilities, and maintaining meticulous records. Your skills in administration, coupled with a proactive and positive attitude, will support our dynamic team in delivering exceptional service.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Proven experience in administrative roles.
- Strong IT skills and proficiency in office software.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in record-keeping and purchasing.
- Experience in office management.
- Knowledge of GDPR, health and safety, and compliant working practices.
- Background in working with disabled individuals or in educational/healthcare settings.
- Knowledge and understanding of the medico-legal sector.
How to Apply
Email your CV and cover letter (PDF only) telling us why you’re our ideal Administrator to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or need further information, don’t hesitate to get in touch.